Tuesday, October 23, 2012

 
Remember the email I got from Influenster a couple of weeks ago? ( If not you can see it HERE).

Well.........I received my product to test from Influenster today!  THREE Palmolive Infusions dish soaps!!  How cute are these bottles?

Review coming soon!!


10/27/12 PALMOLIVE INFUSIONS REVIEW!

The first thing I thought when finding my package from Influenster on my porch was "Wow! this is a big box"!  When I opened it I was very surprised to find THREE full sized bottles of Palmolive Infusions.  I fully expected to receive a small unmarked bottle of some unknown dish detergent.  Theses bottle are huge compared to the bottle dish soap usually comes in at a full 16oz! I absolutely love the new modern shape of the bottle and the clean fragrance designs.  I find these very inviting and would definitely be drawn to them on a store shelf.  The first fragrance I tried is my very favorite.  Lemon Thyme.  I love lemon everything so this was a no brainer for me.  My second favorite is the Lime Basil and  I am not a huge fan of the Ginger White Tea.  It's ok, but I will definitely purchase the Lemon Thyme before the other two.  I do love how sudsy all of the detergents are when doing my dishes.  I realize that suds don't necessarily mean clean, but I do love my suds! Finally the most important aspect of all detergents! Cleanliness! This stuff does the job!!  It literally made my dishes squeaky clean.  I think that all of the fragrances work the same as far as cleanliness goes.  I love this product and will positively use it again. 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。

Click HERE for lots of other freebies, giveaways, DIY projects, sweepstakes and more!!

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.



No comments:

Post a Comment